useful website for all the destinations: www.visitacity.com
BATH - A world heritage city (video)
VISITING BATH - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6ClrUK0DM8 (video comprehension)
- What is the name of the guide?
- What does she take at Bertinet Café on a Saturday morning?
- What is the Bath Skyline?
- What are the oldest Roman remains in the UK?
- Are the Roman Baths the only mineral spring in the UK?
- According to what you see, what is a Crescent?
- Which award has the Bath Priory restaurant been given?
- What can you order there?
- How many steps do you have to climb to get to the top of Bath Abbey Tower?
- Where is the Thermae Bath Spa?
- From which swimming pool can you have a breathtaking view of the city centre?
- What is the best place for afternoon tea?
- How many minerals does the local water have?
- What does afternoon tea consist of?
- Which kinds of shops can you find in Milsom street?
- What does Jolly’s sell?
- Where can you find artisans’ shops?
- What else can you do in Milsom street?
- Which anniversary did they celebrate in 2017?